Inspiring Gift Wrap
‘Tis the season for giving and make the gift recipient feel extra special with a beautifully wrapped present. Gather your supplies and be inspired by our creative gift wrapping ideas and make gift-giving this year more thoughtful than ever.
- Spend time wrapping gifts with love. Taking the time to beautifully wrap a gift brings extra meaning and can make someone feel special before even they’ve opened it.
- Go beyond wrapping paper. With so many prints and designs, wallpaper and fabric remnants are a great resource for adding a little something extra to your gift wrapping. The possibilities are endless, whether you cover the entire box or use strips of coordinating papers to embellish your gift.
- It’s all in the details. If you need to give your gift an extra special touch, look around your house and garden. Bits of fabric, sprigs, branches, buttons are all creative, stylish add-ons. If you are feeling extra creative, cut out florals or birds from wallpaper prints to use as a decorative topper.
- Think outside the box. Use a tea towel or extra fabric to give your gift a bit of an English country feel. For more inspiration, see how The House That Lars Built used fabric to wrap Christmas gifts by clicking here.
- Let your heart be light and include a handwritten note. It is a small but thoughtful touch that can make anyone feel so good.
- Our favourite holiday decor tip is to have the gift wrap and tags match or coordinate for a cohesive look. We’ve created Free Printable Hangtags for an easy idea to make your gift wrap look pretty and intentional.